Make the strawberry topping or glaze
- Put the strawberries along with the sugar in a blender and blend to a smooth puree. Keep it aside.
Instant Pot Recipe
- Whisk together the Greek yogurt, condensed milk and fresh milk in a Pyrex bowl that will fit inside your instant pot. Cover it with aluminum foil.
- Pour 2 cups water in the inner liner, place a trivet and put the bowl of yogurt on it. Lock down the lid, close the pressure valve and set the cooker to manual or pressure cooking mode. Set the timer to 15 minutes. Wait for natural release of pressure (NPR) once the timer has gone.
- Remove the bowl from the cooker carefully and let it cool down a bit.
- Keep the bowl in the refrigerator for two hours or more. Once cold, take it out and turn over the dessert in a shallow and wide plate.
- Spread the berry glaze on the mishti doi and garnish with two or three strawberries. Serve chilled.
- Whisk together the Greek yogurt, condensed milk and fresh milk in a baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and place the baking dish in the middle rack. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let the mishti doi cool down.
- Keep the dish in the refrigerator for a couple of hours or more.
- Once chilled, take the mishti doi out of the fridge and spread the berry glaze on top. Garnish with a few strawberries.