- Dice all the vegetables.
- Put the onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli and cashew nuts in a blender along with a quarter cup water and whiz to get a smooth puree.
Cooking (Instant Pot Method)
- Turn your instant pot to saute mode (normal) and add coconut oil.
- Add the korma masala prepared above.
- Add the ground spices (coriander, turmeric and garam masala) and salt along with half a cup water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables (potato, carrot, green beans and tomato) and mix well. Add half a cup of water if the sauce is too thick. Cancel the saute mode and switch on the pressure cooking mode.
- Secure the lid, close the vent and set the timer to 1 minute.
- When the timer goes, wait for 5 minutes, then release pressure.
- Open the cooker and add coconut milk. Mix well.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and cashews.
Cooking (Stovetop method)
- Heat the coconut oil in a deep wok or karahi and add the korma masala.
- Add the ground spices, salt and half a cup water. Cover the wok with a lid. Let the masala cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and half a cup water. Mix everything well and cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and cook for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with some chopped cilantro and chopped cashews.