Love Indian food? Learn how to create family-friendly Indian recipes in your kitchen with flair. Indian cooking is not a mystery any more with these easy, step-by-step recipes.
The latest recipes, fresh off the stove!
- Instant Khaman Dhokla Recipe Without Eno (Instant Pot and Stovetop)
- Cold Chicken Mayo Sandwich Recipe With Lettuce
- Easy Mixed Vegetable Curry (Dry, North Indian Style Sabzi Without Coconut Milk)
- Bharwa Shimla Mirch (Potato Stuffed Bell Peppers/Capsicum in Oven)
- Paneer Jalfrezi (Cottage Cheese and Green Peppers Stir Fry)
- Rasmalai Cake (Instant Pot Recipe)
- Easy Bread Bowls
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup (Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free)
Browse recipes by...
Looking for something specific? Search here
A few tried and tested recipes that readers are loving right now.
Instant Pot Recipes
The Instant Pot is our favorite gadget because it makes cooking Indian foods so much simpler. Instant pot recipes are quicker, healthier, and hands-free.
See more instant-pot-recipes →
Quick and Easy Recipes
Quick and easy is the way to go when spending hours in the kitchen is not an option. Fuss free and made in a jiffy!
See more quick and easy recipes →
The possibilities with chicken are endless! You will find an eclectic mix of known and not-so-well known recipes as well as some international gems.
See more chicken recipes →
Finish your meal with a flourish! Go on and try an Indian dessert. These are real treats that you will want to make again and again.
See more desserts →